Since I can read a few months ago, I love reading. Now, I read bed time stories for Mommy after she is done reading to me. And when she isn’t around, I’ll read to Papa too. They love the stories or so they said. Here’s the list of books I love to read in random order.
- Dr Seuss’s Ten Apples Up on Top!
- Dr Seuss’s There’s a Wocket in My Pocket!
- Dr Seuss’s Mr. Brown Can Moo! Can You?
- A Treasury for Four Year Olds
- Richard Scarry’s Best Storybook Ever!
- Pedro’s Burro
- Clifford The Red Dog’s series
- Printout books from Starfall.com
We have many baby books, but they are too easy Mommy said. Papa said I should start reading books without pictures like the one Mommy is reading, but I like the one w pictures much better.
Maybe someone would like to suggest more books for me to read. You can send suggestion to Mommy dearest.